FlyLife contact information

SpanishMack200 created the topic: FlyLife contact information

Have tried to contact FLyLife on their mobile number multiple times with little success. Surprised that no email contact, Facebook Messenger or alternative contact information is available with which to contact the company.

Completed the online form today, and was surprised to not receive a copy of the details contained within the form.

Have been purchasing the magazine since 2007 direct from Newsagencies, and as a subscriber in the last one or two years. Embarrassed to utilise the Forum as a means to contact the company.

Could someone please contact me as per the details provided within the most recent phone message. As a most loyal Customer to FlyLife, i'm a bit surprised by the level of Customer Service.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peter Gibson replied the topic: FlyLife contact information

Have you tried the details in the Contact tab at top right of this web page?

SpanishMack200 replied the topic: FlyLife contact information

Sure have Peter. As mentioned above, surprised that an email is not sent confirming the correspondence has been receipted by Fly Life, especially, for posterity purposes.

Leighton replied the topic: FlyLife contact information

We're sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
FlyLife have had an extraordinary response this week with people participating in the New Forum.
With this we had a high volume of support queries to get people online.
Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will personally attend to your query.

You are not logged in.