Pm's?

trouttree2k9 created the topic: Pm's?

Hi gang,

I may be blind but, did our old pm's get transferred on to here? And how or can you message other users?

Is there a "view unread posts" button somewhere? It was my preference rather than opening each and browsing through each individual topic

Looks pretty schmick though I must say, might take a bit to learn how to drive it

Cheers TT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderator 3 replied the topic: Pm's?

No PM's available yet but we are working on it.

Closest thing to Unread Posts is the Recent Posts list. I know it's not the same thing but it's what we have.

GR replied the topic: Pm's?

You can click on the forum user name and it will take you to their profile and an email button to contact them. I think that is right???

GR

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain.

Moderator 3 replied the topic: Pm's?

Well done Greg! Provided the user hasn't disabled emails in his profile, you can indeed send them an email (and add pics and other files etc if you wish).

mrampant replied the topic: Pm's?

I reckon you guys are just trying to weed out the old guys ,like me who get frustrated with new stuff.
Cheers,
Mark

He who shall not be able to make a trout fly , after studying these diagrams and directions, must be deficient in either brains or manual dexterity. : Edward Fitzgibbon 1853

oldpiscator replied the topic: Pm's?

+1

queenfish replied the topic: Pm's?

I am finding the forum very complicated hard to navigate,
not worth the brain drain.

vince

SEQFFC

You are not logged in.