file Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

• Posts 2

sam567 replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

The concern regarding this information is the number of shares.
I’m happy to be corrected but in my experience a typical Mum & Dad company (which Mr Hackett has called his company on several occasions and the cynical amongst us might call this a disingenuous PR campaign) would incorporate a company with 2 equal shares at 50 cent each (one share for Mr Hackett and one share for Mrs Hackett) and that’s where we get the concept of a $1 company from which is all that is needed.
Now having 290000 shares suggest that these shares will indeed be sold off in the near future to other investors. Again the cynical amongst us might say that just after receiving final approval those lurking in the shadows will soon then be revealed.
Clear as mud? Should be just like the rest of Wild Drake proposal.
I just can’t hack it! Leave Malbena to the people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 23

MJL replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

He may have silent partners (although they don’t seem to hold any of the shares). He may have investors. He might have put his house up as collateral for a bank. He may intend to get approval then sell, develop then sell or be in it for the long term.

Council doesn’t care. It’s a development application. It is the development that will be assessed. None of this other stuff makes any difference to the merit of development itself.

• Posts 17

Jim86 replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

The question that the Council should ask is why and how did this company get an exclusive lease of a 10 hectare island inside a world heritage area. Speculating with $29 companies on public land is plain madness, that is central to the development appication, the exclusion of the public should be a central concern of the council, knock it back CHC!

• Posts 25

PT48 replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

CHC notified me of some dates today. The meeting is to be held on 26/02/19 (agenda up on website on 21/02/19). If you want to register the right to speak at the meeting it must be done by 22/02/19 using the format set down by CHC.

• Posts 17

Jim86 replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

Sometimes you have to laugh. Had a read over the proponents documents in relation to fire management. Here is the exact wording of their "fire mitigation measure".

"Accidental fires will be extinguished immediately".

I mean that should be enough to get sign off surely. I might put in a DA myself and when asked about fire management I will just say "oh, if there is a fire I will put it out straight away". Will the Council sign off on this?

• Posts 20

Johnrs replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

Here is the next development on the plateau
bushwalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17410&start=270#p369272

• Posts 20

Johnrs replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

And follow the link to ASIC to view Daniels shareholders to date
bushwalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27619&start=300#p369509

• Posts 814

mitch aka 2 fish replied: Why can't wilderness just be sacred... LAKE MALBENA!

wild is a stretch.

ftg.

what would daniel hackett do?

You are not logged in.