Classifieds WTB Sage Z-Axis 6100-4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Les
    Participant

I’m sure its a bit of a long shot but looking to buy a Sage Z-Axis 10’ 6 weight.

PM me if you have one you would be willing to offload.

Les

Gerard
    Participant

I was after one of these too Les for quite a while, but ended up making a CTS Affinity X 10’ 6wt and I’m really happy with it

Good luck!

xpertshot
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I believe I  may have a brand new one with a fighting butt,

I will check tomorrow

Alex 0438 729 504

Doggie
    Participant

I am sure I have one that I am willing to sell. Please PM me and I will sort it out

Les
    Participant

Thanks to all for the encouraging responses. DM via my e-mail address ([email protected]) with any updates.

Doggie
    Participant

Found it ! it was in the back of my rod rack took it out last night and made sure all was good, found it had a spare tip section. Les, do you want to buy it?

Les
    Participant

Doggie – Yes I’m interested please send price (express post with insurance) + a couple of photos to my e-mail listed in an earlier post.

Thanks

Les

Doggie
    Participant

Morning Les, I will take some photos over the week end,  and get a quote from pack and send if that suits you.

Andrewa
    Participant

amazing that some fellow fishers aren’t sure what they own!

Les
    Participant

Hi Doggie – Yes please send through via my email today.  Can you also add rod serial number to info sent. Thanks Les.

Doggie
    Participant

Morning Les, I have taken photos but will need my grandson to get them from my phone to this computer, will do asap. I did, not know they had serial numbers, where is it on the rod.

Les
    Participant

Hi Doggie – The serial number is located on the butt section opposite the Sage logo. Serial numbers can be especially difficult to find on black rods.

Doggie
    Participant

Morning Les, if I may have your mobile number be easier for me to get the photos to you please

Les
    Participant

zerofour88_sixoneone_69six

Doggie
    Participant

Photos and message sent, please let me know how they go

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.