Fly Clubs & Organisations Western Whisperers Mk 1 2016

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Well I thought I would bring the old firm back, now that the water is gushing in even at Murdeduke :o
    The streams are loving the flush so lets see U guys out there on the Lakes and Steams of the Western District close home to the Best of the West the BULLLDOGS s:up
    The GOR Otway way opening weekend on the Dry. Big Orange Stimmie did the job 😉

The Ranger contemplating getting rid of that nymph dropper at last :twisted:
    Yep I’m Back :twisted: Smuggler Official WWer Scribe 8-)

Anonymous

Welcome back "Scribe" s:up Great looking spot!

Anonymous

A way out West Veteran, the Ol’rabbit. Well well there is still some ridgy digy members still around 😉

Anonymous
    quote Trevor Martin:

A way out West Veteran, the Ol’rabbit. Well well there is still some ridgy digy members still around 😉

s:up Ya where is everyone? :?

Anonymous

Strong winds here at the moment, some, go to there warm shelters BUT! some do get out just seen some ripper Phone Pics of many big brown C&R at NEWLYN RES in shocking weather last week. The bad weather brought the browns on fire. They do need to feed. As a Christmas Island Guide once told me when I asked how was Q.Bla Bla fishing :?: A. "Only one way to find out and that’s go have a look" :arrow: So TRUE s:up

Anonymous

Geelong Area misses again, pretty reliable information Lake Moderwarre will not be stocked due to the original very poor water quality water, even though it seems to be filling from the Hwy Drain. Appears eels are not surviving in it at the moment "so sad" and Lake Murdeduke has been tested and is to salty. Things may change with better rain but it seems the two lakes will not return to there past glory this season. Saying that the Ballarat Lakes are continuing to show signs of a good year for Duns, so travel 1 hour further and the Lakes are about to really fire s:up
    Unconfirmed report, that a lobby is growing, wanting to stock the upper Barwon River due to the Boundary Creek acid kill. If your interested in giving the Western District boys your support contact your local Fisheries Officer and they will point you in the right direction to lodge your support 😉 . It would be to everyone’s advantage to have another option apart from our only water close to the Bronc’s WurdiBulic Res.

nick-sher
    Participant

Strange rumblings on the surf coast Painkalac Res lease is up with Barwon water and Fisheries are seriously contemplating stocking. This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful Resivours in the state and has every ingredient to make a very serious south west option lets hope it happens.

Anonymous
    quote k2:

Strange rumblings on the surf coast Painkalac Res lease is up with Barwon water and Fisheries are seriously contemplating stocking. This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful Resivours in the state and has every ingredient to make a very serious south west option lets hope it happens.

Keep your ear on it K2 that would be the ducks nuts s:up

Rabbit
    Participant

Just checking in. Anyone here?

Moderator 3
    Keymaster

Gone fishin’? 🤔

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.