Sponsor Offers & Announcements Snowy Mountain Hoppers #12 TMC 100

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JC2
    Participant

It is early for Hoppers but you can always purchase a few to be going on with…..

Snowy Hoppers, one of my favourite hopper patterns and a beautiful fly to tie onto your tippet .

Order now ….. http://www.freshandsaltwaterflydesigns- … s-hoppers/

Kenneth, these are yours…. hot off the vice s:up

Fishken
    Participant

WOW, super looking flies. Like you say, a little early, but I am planning ahead. Looking forward to fishing these come the season. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Kenneth.

Fishken
    Participant

Received my fly order today, very happy with the flies. They are even better in the flesh(feather?):) The Palmered Black Spinners are excellent as well. Thanks Jeff, I will be ordering from you again for sure.

Cheers,
    Ken.

JC2
    Participant

No worries Kenneth……. 8-) s:up

mitch aka 2 fish
    Participant

you be sure to bring a whole whack of tassie flies with you in march, mate.

you might even earn enough to get ‘freddie insurance’. 😐

JC2
    Participant
    quote mitch aka 2 fish:

you be sure to bring a whole whack of tassie flies with you in march, mate.

😐

Let’s see what the weather will be like, I’ve a feeling it will be rain, wind and sleet for the two weeks unlike the last Gathering in 2013.

There will be more Tasmanians than scones at a CWA meeting at this one, so plenty of local flies.

The Chief will be active. Anyway, you will be far too busy playing host to all, to be out fishing which will be good for little Sean and I to hatch a few plans over a whisky or two.

Ps: Managed to land a shipment of Cazadores and Hoyo’s into Brisbane and the customs men let it pass through without duty….. that is like winning the gold lotto.
    I still owe you plenty of Cubans from previous Gatherings but you are a hard man to give anything too. They are maturing in the Humidor at Freddie’s…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.