Tackle Talk Rex Hunt 220 Fly Rod and Reel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Pato4
    Participant

G’day everyone don’t do a whole lot of fly fishing at all mainly fish for trout with plastics etc. Got a old rex hunt 220 fly rod and reel that my gramps gave me. Only been used about 3 times. I could not find the rod or reel anywhere online and am wondering if it is worth anything or not. Also wondering if it is any good or not. Seems good quality nice carbon rod and decent reel. Cheers any input would be greatly appreciated.</p>

Tartanbeed
    Participant

Hi, sounds like a rarity 🙂 Can you send us a photo so we know what we’re dealing with?

Pato4
    Participant

Hi, sounds like a rarity 🙂 Can you send us a photo so we know what we’re dealing with?

Yeah sure mate give me 5 mins and I’ll post them through👍

Pato4
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Just attached the photos below.</p>
    <p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>20210624_185013-1

</p>
    20210624_1849362-1

Tartanbeed
    Participant

It looks cool and high quality, but it must have been made to special order because there’s hardly any information on it. Slightly similar models sell for no more than $75. I’ll still ask around with friends, I’ll let you know friend if I find out anything new.

Pato4
    Participant

It looks cool and high quality, but it must have been made to special order because there’s hardly any information on it. Slightly similar models sell for no more than $75. I’ll still ask around with friends, I’ll let you know friend if I find out anything new.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>
    Yeah no worries mate I appreciate it. Any reply or info is better than none! I struggled to find any information about it as well. Found the same reel but that was it.</p>

Chris Beech
    Participant

Looks like it was made by Leichi China going by the rod tube

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.