Books, Photos, Movies, DVDs & Art Podcasts for a City Commute

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Royalwulff
    Participant

Started listening to the Orvis podcasts, nice way to make the city commute relaxing with some nice conversations to listen to. Also trying the Itinerant Angler. Any others I should try?

aybe
    Participant

April Vokey has some interesting guests.

Ash

Royalwulff
    Participant

Thanks Ash

Royalwulff
    Participant

ps I have listened to about 5 April Vokey podcasts. They are my favourite, she chats to real interesting people, also there have been a few with Australian content which is great.

zog
    Participant

Anchored by April Vokey is currently one of the best. There are some gems in the Itinerant angler series as well. ‘Barely Live’ and ‘Fly Fishing After Dark’ are ok if you don’t mind listening to a bunch of blokes talking crap and mucking around but it can get tedious quite quickly. The Drake has just started putting a few shows out but it’s still finding it’s feet I think.

Cheers,
    Dave.

aadam
    Participant

I agree, anchored is one of the best.
    Another that’s ok is the remote. No pressure. Fly Fishing.

Adam

blkmtn
    Participant

The April Vokey podcast with Gary Loomis is the best podcast EVER recorded. Not only are Gary’s stories amazing, but his attention to detail is something to be heard. Highly recommended.

turtsboy
    Participant

Good call on the Gary Loomis podcast. Fascinating story , definitely worth a listen.

stephen-hill
    Participant

The latest Anchored by April Vokey is with Rob Sitch. Nice addition to the range of interviews.

Tubbs
    Participant

There’s a new Aussie one called Fly Guides Chat, which seems like it’s low budget but has some good content.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.