Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Moderator 3
    Keymaster

Bugger… It just happened to me as well. I just edited my original post about the Gathering and it didn’t register as a recent post. Soooo… nobody knows I am editing the players list or info unless they just happen to know how it rolls. Awkward.

That was always the case Jimmy; you need to add a post to the effect “List of attendee’s in first post updated.” or similar

jimmyellenberger
    Participant

OK  I got it now.  I did warn you I was fairly inept. I will add a new post forthwith. Thanks, I do so admire good tech support. Cheers…Jimmy

GR
    Participant

Sorry if this has been covered or the answer is obvious. But if someone makes a private response to my thread how do  I respond to that person as a private reply?

Moderator 4
    Keymaster

Sorry if this has been covered or the answer is obvious. But if someone makes a private response to my thread how do I respond to that person as a private reply?

Via email, text, etc. there is no means on the forum.

Moderator 3
    Keymaster

Sorry if this has been covered or the answer is obvious. But if someone makes a private response to my thread how do I respond to that person as a private reply?

Via email, text, etc. there is no means on the forum.

If the user making a private response wants/expects a private response, they should provide contact details (email address or mobile number etc) in their private response.

jimmyellenberger
    Participant

Alas…. I have received no financial offers yet for my Gathering stash of info. Perhaps there is some issue with the quality of the goods on offer.

I think the key is to fwd ones email with any reply to a posting if one expects a response. I used to be a bit jumpy about that but then realised just how many business cards I scatter around just to dodge having to spell out my surname yet again… Cheers…Jimmy

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.