Events Philip Weigall prsentation at CFFA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ben
    Participant

This month’s general meeting presentation is by none other than Philip Weigall. Phillip’s talk will be "The Right Presentation for the Job". It will be held on Wednesday, June 24 – 7:45 pm. Hope to see some familiar and new faces there.
    Please see the Calder Fly Fishing Association website for address details. http://www.calderflyfishing.com.au/activities/

Cheers

Ben

Simon Hall
    Participant

Hi Ben,

Sounds fantastic, see you there

Cheers

Simon

Blowfly
    Participant

Sounds like I better put that one on my calendar (I better pay my subs soon, any chance of a ‘city member discount’ ?? :rofl )

Tubbs
    Participant

Simon and Mark, hope to see you both there tonight.

If anyone else is interested in joining the club or seeing what we do, tonight would be a good night to come on up and learn some new tricks from Philip.

Starts at 7:45pm at Gisborne Community Centre (near the library).

Blowfly
    Participant

Great night Chris,
    Was good to see you out front leading the club – fun little club you guys are developing, hope you get on the fish if you are off to Tullaroop this weekend with the guys

p.s. Having heard who next months guest is, I’ll be seeing you in 4 weeks time! s:up
    Cheers mate,

Tubbs
    Participant
    quote Blowfly:

Great night Chris,
    Was good to see you out front leading the club – fun little club you guys are developing, hope you get on the fish if you are off to Tullaroop this weekend with the guys

p.s. Having heard who next months guest is, I’ll be seeing you in 4 weeks time! s:up
    Cheers mate,

Thanks Mark, great to see you come along again. Yep hope we get some at Tulla but it can be fickle!
    Yes, next month’s GM should be a cracker – just waiting on final details before we officially announce it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.