Events Millbrook "Spring" 2019 a quick game is a good game 13-15 Sept 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Wet
    Participant

The Spring trip for 2019

Usual rules apply, last years attendees get first right of refusal.

Whist there are the usual jibs towards those that follow the ordinary teams in the footy (Collingwood, Essendon etc) those of us that follow the noble teams such as Geelong, Richmond & GWS (Steve?) tend to forgo watching our champions play finals and fish with the poor unfortunates… And what fishing it is, wow!!

The Players:
    1. Blowfly
    2. Roadrunner
    3. Gumwah confirmed
    4. Ridgey
    5. Barnopoulos confirmed 
    6. It could be you 🙂
    7. The Duke
    8. Paddydundee Confirmed
    9. It could be you 🙂
    10. Trouttree2k9
    11. SkyeWarrior confirmed
    12. Snaged

Reserves: It could be you

The Weekend includes the usual shared guiding and two nights shared accommodation, bedding and towels provided. Maximum 12 people, arrive 3pm Friday leave at your leisure Sunday (or on dark)

Cost for the weekend will be $300, plus food which will be around $25’ish, so the only extras will be drinks any snacks (cheeses, salumi etc) and a meal up at the Wallace pub Friday night.

email or post to put your name on the reserves list s:up

Please EFT full payment of $300.00 to the following bank details by the beginning of August;

ANZ Bank
    The Trout School
    Accnt : 266676761
    BSB: 013289

Ref code: 1st letter of 1st name followed by 1st 3 letters of 2nd name followed by FLFSEPT

Therefore Andrew Connell’s ref code would be ACONFLFSEPT

Barnopoulos
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.

Gumwah
    Participant

Lock it in.  I will be there…

Scottm
    Participant

Is position 5 available?  Ill take a spot if so…. pls.

Wet
    Participant

Updated… looking forward to this one, the lakes should be in tip top condition 🙂

Scottm
    Participant

ROADRUNNER
    Participant

The Spring trip for 2019

Usual rules apply, last years attendees get first right of refusal.

Whist there are the usual jibs towards those that follow the ordinary teams in the footy (Collingwood, Essendon etc) those of us that follow the noble teams such as Geelong, Richmond & GWS (Steve?) tend to forgo watching our champions play finals and fish with the poor unfortunates… And what fishing it is, wow!!

The Players:

1. Blowfly

2. Roadrunner

3. Gumwah confirmed

4. Ridgey

5. Barnopoulos confirmed

6. Scottm confirmed

7. It could be you 🙂

8. Paddydundee

9. It could be you 🙂

10. Trouttree2k9

11. SkyeWarrior

12. Snaged

Reserves: It could be you

The Weekend includes the usual shared guiding and two nights shared accommodation, bedding and towels provided. Maximum 12 people, arrive 3pm Friday leave at your leisure Sunday (or on dark)

Cost for the weekend will be $300, plus food which will be around $25’ish, so the only extras will be drinks any snacks (cheeses, salumi etc) and a meal up at the Wallace pub Friday night.

email or post to put your name on the reserves list s:up

Please EFT full payment of $300.00 to the following bank details by the beginning of August;

ANZ Bank

The Trout School

Accnt : 266676761

BSB: 013289

Ref code: 1st letter of 1st name followed by 1st 3 letters of 2nd name followed by FLFSEPT

Therefore Andrew Connell’s ref code would be ACONFLFSEPT

Hi Wet ! When is the latest that we can reply for this weekend ??

Thanks Andrew ( Roadrunner )

Gumwah
    Participant

SkyeWarrior
    Participant

Count me in.  FMD but I need some fishing time.

Stevo

Wet
    Participant

Sure Cam, done!

Wet
    Participant

Hi Wet ! When is the latest that we can reply for this weekend ??

Thanks Andrew ( Roadrunner )

24th? sooner rather than later 😉

Mitta
    Participant
    I might stay away from this one – thank you just the same; mainly because I am easily influenced.
    It sounds like frightfully good fun, but I’ve heard that there is a certain amount of ‘imbibing’ during these events.  In that, it is probable that I could become overly influenced or imbibed . . . or, God forbid, both.
    Still overcoming the effects of the G & T diet . . . , a much quieter, Mitta.
    Please do enjoy the weekend.

Wet
    Participant
    I might stay away from this one – thank you just the same; mainly because I am easily influenced.
    It sounds like frightfully good fun, but I’ve heard that there is a certain amount of ‘imbibing’ during these events. In that, it is probable that I could become overly influenced or imbibed . . . or, God forbid, both.
    Still overcoming the effects of the G & T diet . . . , a much quieter, Mitta.
    Please do enjoy the weekend.

It is great fun, I’m yet to see and G&T’s being served though… mostly beer, wine and Whiskey (and the Scottish version too). But we do chance our hand at catching the odd fish too 😉

Plenty of room if you change your mind Mitta 😀

Mitta
    Participant

Plenty of room if you change your mind Mitta 😀

Thank you Wet.
    The real fear is that I might bump into your colleague – the creator of that lesser known fly, ‘The Black Dahlia’. What a complete, utter and abject failure that one was – and he still ‘crows’ about it . . . . and that other disaster of his, ‘The Cane Toad’. God, save us!!!
    I will quietly admit though, that I once (once only) saw the ‘toad’ catch a decent brown in Penstock..
    Now, if that were to occur (bumping into him), it indeed would be (tongue in cheek) a disastrous situation – enough to spoil the whole bloody weekend. 😉 🤣
    Without me, I’m certain you’ll all have an absolute blast.
    Cheers,
    A very nervy Mitta.

Blowfly
    Participant

I’m in…

Will collect the GWS cheer squad at the airport with plenty of time to secure “pole position” for the 3pm Grand Prix!

Money will be paid to Trout School ASAFP

Tight lines,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.