Sponsor Offers & Announcements Merry Christmas and New Year

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JC2
    Participant

To all who have supported my fly tying over the year and to those whom we have shared a stream or two or walked a lake shore looking for fish, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    To all my Tasmanian mates I look forward to sharing the lakes and streams of your beautiful state in February 2019 and a few Ardbeg tastes to be going on with. I hope to spend some time painting the Tasmania landscape next year around the Western Lakes and may enter the Gould Landscape prize with the results.

I look forward to doing it all again next year.

Anyway ,here is my latest painting of the Gungarlin River Valley, it is 124cm x 90cm. Acrylic on two canvas panels.

Chief
    Participant

Merry Christmas Jeff have enjoyed our times on the water and I’m just assuming your flies are going to work in Tassie this weekend s:up

Looking forward to a few trips in 2019 – Happy New Year

Chief
    Participant

Well Jeff you did it or at least your Greenwells Glory did, I now have a fish from Little Pine s:up

flylife

Congratulations Chief! s:up

woody-wood
    Participant

Well done Chief, persistence pays off.

JC2
    Participant

Excellent work Chief. I am sure you will catch a few more from Little Pine with that fly.

JC2
    Participant

Bye the way Mitch in case you are reading this late at night thru boredom single malt haze.

We acquired a new puppy named August (Augi) to be Sophia’s dog.

The Savage Beast

Mitta
    Blocked
    quote Chief” post=328567:

Well Jeff you did it or at least your Greenwells Glory did, I now have a fish from Little Pine s:up

Well done Chief . . . after all that persistence, I have no doubt that you were ‘over the moon’. That’ll keep you going back.

Going to have to ask JC2 to make me some of those Greenwell’s Glories too. The the dog’s what’s its, from what I hear.

Cheers,

Mitta

Attachments:

mitch aka 2 fish
    Participant
    quote JC2″ post=328751:

Bye the way Mitch in case you are reading this late at night thru boredom single malt haze.

We acquired a new puppy named August (Augi) to be Sophia’s dog.

The Savage Beast

what a cutie but other people’s kids, hey. meh.

show me labs!!!

cheers,
    benson

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.