Classifieds FS Sage One 5wt SOLD

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Moderator 3
    Keymaster

M…………..

Mod 3 – maybe if the originator of a thread had the “Private Response” function disabled, it may save the ongoing confusion… just a thought…

Given that many users are reluctant to post info such as phone numbers and email addresses in “public” posts on the forum, that won’t be happening.

woody-wood
    Participant

Maybe make it compulsory to list a phone number on a classified advertisement and response only to the advertisement by text only.

Seems with the upgraded software 90% of forum traffic now is classifieds and the highest post count now is Moderator 3.

wyldone
    Participant

Mod 3 – if nobody can read the Thread Creator’s Private Response, what’s the point of having that function in the first place? Anyone responding to the thread would still be able to post a Private Response with contact details.

Might save you a lot of repetitive reminders, but hey, run the forum however you like…

wyldone
    Participant

Agree Woody – works well on other forums

Moderator 3
    Keymaster

I’m only a moderator. Tell someone who cares!

Bassfly
    Participant

Cheers

If moderator 3 had made that type of response Id have known what was going on

Bassfly
    Participant

Are you not the one who should care ?

And if you don’t care why make any response in the first place

Bassfly
    Participant

Rod has sold

Moderator 3
    Keymaster

Are you not the one who should care ?

And if you don’t care why make any response in the first place

I used to care but  that was before I made in excess of 1000 posts (according to Woody) telling users about the issue!🙄😁

I wasn’t going to make a response but you seemed confused about the issue so I decided I would make one last comment on the matter. Not doing it again.

gmc
    Participant

mod 3 keep up the good work!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.