Classifieds SOLD – HARDY ZENITH 9′ #4 ROD

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

GrahamKemp
    Participant

This Hardy Zenith 9’#4 rod is a joy to use, but hardly used. It’s in excellent condition, with not a mark or damage on it.

I have a policy of not having multiple rods of any one size [actually it’s my wife’s policy ;-)] and I’ve recently bought another 4wt rod [another Hardy], so I’m selling this highly regarded rod.

It’s complete with original tube and bag, etc. see photos

Price $480 posted within Australia

Text/call 0409996752

Graham

Krisjiaan
    Participant

Hey mate, Is this still for sale?

GrahamKemp
    Participant

Yep, still got it

Greywulff
    Participant

This Hardy Zenith 9’#4 rod is a joy to use, but hardly used. It’s in excellent condition, with not a mark or damage on it.

I have a policy of not having multiple rods of any one size [actually it’s my wife’s policy ;-)] and I’ve recently bought another 4wt rod [another Hardy], so I’m selling this highly regarded rod.

It’s complete with original tube and bag, etc. see photos

Price $480 posted within Australia

Text/call 0409996752

Graham

Did you get the HBX?  I did.  great rod.

Gary.

GrahamKemp
    Participant

I bought a Zephrus…..the HBX is out of my pay range😕. I hear it’s a beautifully made rod and a joy to use. Although I’ve also found the Zenith and now the Zephrus both fabulous to use….and at a price I can explain to my wife😁

G

Krisjiaan
    Participant

An amazing rod. Please do not take offense to my offer, as i have been given an extremely strict fathers day budget. If ever you would ever consider $400 please let me know. Thank you for getting back to me and hope you enjoy your day. Cheers

GrahamKemp
    Participant

Krisjiaan,

Thanks for your offer, no offence taken – it’s always worth asking the question. However, I already have a significantly higher offer that I’m considering atm.

Cheers

G

Krisjiaan
    Participant

Thanks mate. Wish you all the best with sale.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.