Events FLYLIFE Forum Gathering 2021 Death March

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author

jimmyellenberger
    Participant

Hmmm…

You can now add unwarranted cruelty to to that list for Warnsey

Red hot fishing in waters never seen by island bumpkins,   blah, blah, etc. etc…

There damn well better be some photos uploaded when you get back!

Tortured enough for now…Jimmy

Nog
    Participant

I think the fishing will be red hot that time of year and whoever does March in will have a fantastic trip.

I’m thinking fishing will be epic just as the camera runs out of battery.

dctrout
    Participant

I’m devastated not to be joining fellas. Work has denied my leave request and I’ll only be able to make the three days of the gathering. Pretty disappointed, but given it is the only time in 15 years I’ve had a leave request denied it is hard to argue.

I think the fishing will be red hot that time of year and whoever does March in will have a fantastic trip.

Warnsey your steak and gourmet deli treats will be sorely missed but I don’t quite understand being indispensable at work as since DEC 24 last Year I have worked 2 full days plus an hour and don’t go back til at least mid March but to be fair around 4 weeks of that was Annual Leave and we have had the odd Public Holiday with my workplace still managing to stay in business.😮

Twigman
    Participant

I’m devastated not to be joining fellas. Work has denied my leave request and I’ll only be able to make the three days of the gathering. Pretty disappointed, but given it is the only time in 15 years I’ve had a leave request denied it is hard to argue.

Now looking for someone else with a little bit of fitness, willingness to fish all day (sometimes longer) and hiking/camping gear to loiter around the northern snowies the week prior to the gathering now that Warnsey’s employer thinks working is more important than fishing……..☹️

Nog
    Participant

Started out ok until madam did her knee at the bottom. Slow work up the switchbacks

wyldone
    Participant

Started out ok until madam did her knee at the bottom. Slow work up the switchbacks

Nice work Nog!

dctrout
    Participant

I assume you carried her from then on.Very good for your training.

Nog
    Participant

I assume you carried her from then on.Very good for your training.

Not quite, but I did mange to stuff her backpack into my backpack. Hiking Turducken style

It was only her  meniscus after all (to be confirmed by MRI of course)

dctrout
    Participant

I hope she’s OK.

I like  Turducken and assume it is on your menu.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.