#98 Summer 2019/20 FlyLife #98

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

flylife

Latest mag should be in the mail system this week. Plenty of good reading as usual. Feature articles include Tasmania’s Meander River, rafting NZ’s Rangitikei, a world of fly hooks, learning curves, some favourite lightweight rods and a Didymo status update from South Is NZ. In the salt we have some facts about the trevally clan, bream on dry flies, monster New Cal bonefish and my own misadventures in Exmouth. Further afield we visit Bolivia and Tierra del Fuego.

Enjoy.🥂

Stephen Hill
    Participant

Already? Wow! Really?

mitch aka 2 fish
    Participant

98??? we’re getting old.

cheers,

shawn

flylife

You would think it might get easier… hard to imagine in this amazing digital era that you can get a full set of colour proofs delivered by drone and every article has three or four lines of text run off the end of the page! Lucky some old bugger is there to dot the i’s…🧐

Wet
    Participant

Wooohoooo… What a cover fish!!

A couple of must reads, I’m yet to get Bream on a dry.

flylife

Glad to see at least one copy made it out of the mail centre.

DrGraham
    Participant

Copy arrived this morning.  What does is say on the front? DO NOT BEND.  The postie does it every time.  Despite having a large letter box, the postie always shoves it in the top part.  I suspect he would still ignore DO NOT BEND even if it was 144 point font, in bold, embossed with glowing neon lights.  He’s obviously not a FlyLife reader himself.

BarryJ
    Participant

Arrived home to discover #98 in my letter box. I have to agree with Wet; great cover shot.

I haven’t got past the contents page yet but there are quite a few articles which are jumping out as “must reads”! Time to start reading!👍🏻

flylife

There is a letter relevant to that cover shot. Say no more…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.