Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

delphin
    Participant

And it’s in Facebook… Deserves to be – great job Phil!

wespang
    Participant

Amazon

[url:3br5y1hy]http://www.amazon.com/Fishing-Sense-ebook/dp/B0053QWMES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322431928&sr=8-1[/url:3br5y1hy]

Google Books
    [url:3br5y1hy]http://books.google.com.au/ebooks?id=XrAELfhfvGUC&dq=Fishing%20sense&as_brr=5&ei=8LbSTu7ABYHKkgS1rsmgBw&dapp=2&source=webstore_bookcard[/url:3br5y1hy]

Not on iBookstore though

Rabbit
    Participant

He ended the review with an aside that a used copy of river behind the hill were seling for U.S.$125 and in the U.K selling for147 pounds! 8-)

Philip Weigall
    Participant

Thanks for the links. I have a couple of copies of RBH squirreled away – the temptation is strong, but I’ll hang on for a bit longer. Hope Fishing Sense goes the same way one day!

Andrew MacDonald
    Participant
    quote Philip Weigall:

Thanks for the links. I have a couple of copies of RBH squirreled away – the temptation is strong, but I’ll hang on for a bit longer. Hope Fishing Sense goes the same way one day!

Because you have set aside a pallet load?

Philip Weigall
    Participant

Regrettably no. In fact just realised after a frantic search that I gave my last copy (of Fishing Sense that is) to a mate in NZ – better re stock if I plan to make that small fortune when I turn 80!

Wet
    Participant
    quote Andrew MacDonald:

…Because you have set aside a pallet load?

Helps with the best seller list Andrew 😀

I still think this is the best yet, a must read for everyone on their fly fishing journey s:up

Andrew MacDonald
    Participant
    quote Wet:

quote Andrew MacDonald:

…Because you have set aside a pallet load?

Helps with the best seller list Andrew 😀

I still think this is the best yet, a must read for everyone on their fly fishing journey s:up

Agree, it’s a great book and such a valuable and enjoyable read. I wasn’t suggesting Philip was fudging the best sellers list, more given how in demand the books seem to become that negotiating a futures fund involving a few copies would appear smart!

At some stage some reprints may be justified!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.