Events Bamboo gathering

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jingler
    Participant

Would anyone be interested in a gathering , either a couple of days on a river somewhere or maybe just a day in Melbourne somewhere.
    please leave a comment if you’re interested and what your preference would be.

chf
    Participant

I’d be fairly certain there would be some interest in Melbourne/Victoria ( as you seem to be wanting to gauge ) with the usual caveats on ease of dropping by for an afternoon versus being somewhere with fishing opportunity.

Of note Cressy Cane has been running succesfully for a number of years each Autumn in Tassie , along with Nick Taransky’s rodmaking classes , which I’d highly recommend .

From memory VFFA used to have a cane day at the Fairfield casting pool about this time of year and must still have some members with a strong interest ( I did go a couple of times ). Also Northern Suburbs Fly Fishing Club had a Cane get together for a while a few years ago with input from members of this forum( which I never made it to ) .

Myself , time is scarce for a few more years yet , and I follow what I can with interest  , but actual attendance is rare .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.