Back Issue Discussions Are we there yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Tocs
    Participant

Great achievement by Rob and the FL team. Bloody well done!

Having done the Gibb River Road in 2017 with the family – I’m intrigued to see that article.

flylife

Print post out of Melbourne seems very random at the moment with some mags delivered far and wide interstate but not yet to neighbouring suburbs from the lodgement point in Melbourne!😖

Chris Beech
    Participant

No sign of it here yet

Stephen Hill
    Participant

Well done guys. I’ve got through the initial quick flip through the electronic version and now reading it a bit more thoroughly. Leighton’s article resonates so much.
    The negative impact of not being able to fish the end of last season astounded me. Now I have an inkling into why.
    Thinking of those who will experience a delayed start to their season. When what they really need, is the opportunity to get out into it.

lonk
    Participant

I had fear of FOMO. So I got it from the local fly shop

OwenP
    Participant

Weekend sorted…..FlyLife #100 landed in sunny Buninyong this morning. There are a few great fly fishing mags around the globe but none surpass FlyLife.

Congratulations to the FlyLife team on 25 years and #100 issues of a fantastic magazine.

OP

Rabbit
    Participant

I had fear of FOMO. So I got it from the local fly shop

Me too!

Chief
    Participant

No border restriction for Canberra, FL 100 delivered in all it’s glory.  If it came from Melbourne does that mean it needs to isolate for 14 days.  What the heck I’ve started reading it anyway 😉

Chris Beech
    Participant

You might have identified the reason mine hasn’t arrived yet…

flylife

Sounds like Melbourne mail is prioritising parcels at the expense of letters, and ‘Print Post’ mags are treated as letters not parcels.🤨

Chris Beech
    Participant

It’s certainly not prioritising parcels either – waiting on a few of those too

oldpiscator
    Participant

Waiting on parcels and Flylife in Geelong.

Warnesy
    Participant

Got mine today as well. Congratulations Rob, such a massive achievement!

Rabbit
    Participant

Touchdown in BunVegas!

flylife

🥳

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.