Events 2021 Gathering Apparel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

asme
    Participant

The “committee” have been discussing what to do for next year and apart from the usual shirt, it has been suggested that for a change, we go for a down or puffer vest,they seem to have a few different names.

we are now after a response as to what the attendees would prefer or are you all happy for us to make that decision on your behalf.

asme

mitch aka 2 fish
    Participant

happy with whatever. I’ll just throw it on the pile.

cheers,

shawn

Chief
    Participant

Get much more use from my vests than my vast collection of fishing shirts so that idea gets a big 👍 from me

Nog
    Participant

Onesie ?

asme
    Participant

Onesie ?

NO!

jimmyellenberger
    Participant

Works for me. Wind stopper or down or even oilskins. Be bold, camo is totally uncool when you end up arse over tit in the scrub. Happens all the time…..

Jimmy

woody-wood
    Participant

Thought with the Sydney influence we might have been getting floral designed cravats to go with our tweed caps and pipes.

Either a wind block vest or puffer is ok by me. At worst a paisley handkerchief for the top pocket.

dynaflow
    Participant

Paisley hankies are soooooo yesterday,the Hip people are wearing Cravats this season.

mitch aka 2 fish
    Participant

pffft… hip people always wear cravats.

asme
    Participant

Thought with the Sydney influence we might have been getting floral designed cravats to go with our tweed caps and pipes.

Either a wind block vest or puffer is ok by me. At worst a paisley handkerchief for the top pocket.

Thanks Woody,

I’ll take those suggestions on board and raise them at our next committee meeting on Monday 13th.

Mike

Tocs
    Participant

Facemask with a fly patch!!

Redders
    Participant

Asme – go for it – vest or similar sounds good

But can we start a Go Fund Me Page – so we can get a Onesie for Nog ???

Pink Floral of course !

RobA
    Participant

Vest sounds good to me.

asme
    Participant

Hi all,

we have decided to go with an “apres flyfishing ” vest and in particular the R.M.Williams Paterson Creek Vest as modelled by Milan and yours truelly in the  attached photo. There is also a photo of the logo with the original provided by JC2 and tweeked a bit for the embriodery.

We are looking at $110 inclusive for the vest and $10 for those who would prefer to get the logo embroided  on a garment they provide.

The vest comes in a variety of sizes so if you can have a look on the R.M.Williams website or visit your local store and let us know what size you require. In the photo I am wearing the XL size.

For payment my banking details are provided on the gathering thread.

Mike2021-vest
    logo2021

JC2
    Participant

Hello Boys , XXL for me in Navy. I have sent payment for vest and accomodation to your account Michael.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.